Facebook Giveaway Terms [Book Marketing Secrets – Audiobook Givaway]
- The promoter is: Scribando LLC.
- The competition is open to residents of the United States and other countries over the age of 18 except employees of Scribando LLC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://facebook.com/albertgriesmayr
- This competition runs on Facebook
- Maximum three entries will be accepted per person. [1 entry for liking the post, 2 entries for posting a comment]
- Closing date for entry will be February 7, 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
-> Facebook User can participate by liking or commenting on the “giveaway post”.
-> Liking the post counts as one entry, commenting on the post as two entries. The maximum amount of entries per person (and user) are 3 entries.
-> The competition ends on February 7, 2020 midnight (EST).
-> Winners will be selected randomly until February 10, 2020 and notified the following days (until February 15, 2020)
-> Winners receive 1 out of 5 “Book Marketing Secrets” audiobook packages (5 total prices distributed amongst 5 winners, 1 price per winner) that include an audiobook version of the book “Book Marketing Secrets”, as well as 4 bonuses (BMS ebook, BMS workbook, BMS cheatsheet, 10K book sales presentation).
-> Winners will be notified by private message on Facebook. In case a winner does not respond within 5 days after notification, another winner will be choosen. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
-> Participants can make sure, that they can be contacted by reaching out through private messages on https://facebook.com/albertgriesmayr
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by February 7, 2020 (midnight EST)
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Austrian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Austria.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Scribando LLC also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.